Browse the Etsy Shop

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pink Posies Fused Glass Votive Holder :: Featured on My Handmade Registry by Amanda (aka Ulixis) {one-of-a-kind fused glass art, Knoxville, TN}

:: Pink Posies Fused Glass Votive Holder ::

They (whoever they are) say you learn something new everyday. And I guess it really is true because I learn at least one if not more new things each and every day. Today I learned about My Handmade Registry because one of my votive holders was featured there.

So what is My Handmade Registry?
My Handmade Registry answers this question that you may have asked 100 times: "I wish I could REGISTER for a HANDMADE WISH LIST to send to my friends and family for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions!"? If you don't already know about this website, you must check it out. Or you can click here to see where Amanda of Etsy shop Ulixis featured my votive holder. Thanks Amanda!

No comments: