Browse the Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beacon in the Night :: Featured in an Etsy Treasury by hoorayforcrochet {one-of-a-kind fused glass art, Knoxville, TN}

::Beacon in the Night Fused Glass Nightlight ::

Nothing makes my day like being featured in a Treasury by another Etsy artist, well except perhaps making a sale. Please take a look at the wonderful brown themed Treasury put together by Barbara (aka hoorayforcrochet) which includes the Beacon in the Night Nightlight shown above and see if something strikes your fancy.
Click here to view Treasury before it expires on Saturday.
Here's something that struck my fancy...
I like to know a little bit about the sweet people who feature me in their Treasury and I spent quite a while window shopping in this artist's shop. Check out hoorayforcrochet's Etsy shop for all kinds of, you guessed it, crocheted and knitted goodness! Click here to visit her shop. I particularly like this recycled yarn neck warmer for three reasons, one because it is pink, two because it has a flower and three because it is unique like me! Be sure to let Barbara know I sent you!

No comments: