Browse the Etsy Shop

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Halloween from Sassy Glass Studio



I will admit that I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like dressing up and frankly, kids in costumes scare me a bit. But that doesn't mean that I won't cater to the Halloween lovers out there with my fused glass art. Just in time for the Halloween party season I am offering four wine bottle cheese trays at $17 each. These trays are created by recycling previously enjoyed bottles of wine or champagne and heating them up in the kiln to around 1475 degrees. The bottles heat up, flatten out and make for amazingly strong, beautiful and environmentally-friendly functional art.

Chances are these will be gone before you can say "Boo!" so contact me today via e-mail at lisa@sassyglassstudio.com or phone at 865-406-3870 to order yours today. I accept, cash, check, MC and Visa.


Count Dracula might like something red other than blood, say red wine...
Boo! How about some nice cheese for trick or treat!
Carve your cheese on this pumpkin cheese tray
Adorable black cat probably won't scare you away from a snack...
Don't forget to check out the Sassy Glass Studio shop! Dates are filling up fast for Sassy Glass Studio @ Home shows - call today to book yours!

No comments: