Browse the Etsy Shop

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fused Glass Goodness Available at Ijams Nature Center Gift Shop

Happy New Year!

I'm working on my goals and crossing tasks off my to-do list like a boss and it's only the third day of 2017! Although 2016 was a year filled with awesomeness, it was also laced with some not so spectacular events, so I am ready for a clean slate/fresh start/another 365 days to create! I'd love to hear about your goals/plans for this year - please share with me via email or over on the Twitter!

Big news!
Yesterday morning I dropped off a stack of Fusography coasters and a selection of pendants to Ijams Nature Center's Gift Shop. I was asked a year or so ago to put some items in the shop aaaaand I finally got nudged enough so I finally did! So now you can find my fused glass goodness at Southern Market and Ijams.

Here's a sampling of the pieces available at Ijams...

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with bicycle

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with camera

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with butterfly

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with butterfly

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with owl

sassy glass studio fused glass coaster with owl

Also, if you've been thinking about taking Beginner Fused Glass Class, I have one scheduled for January 23rd from 2pm to 6pm. Find out more about the class here or email me to reserve your spot!

Lastly, I am STILL working on the Fusography video series and ebook. If you are interested in being the first to know when it is available, please sign up here! I promise it will be worth the wait!

{Connect with us!}
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Pin us on Pinterest
Peep our pics on Instagram
Get us in your inbox
Shop us on Etsy

No comments: