Browse the Etsy Shop

Friday, July 3, 2015

Sky Blue | Featured in the Etsy Shop

The rain has been falling in nearly every day for a week in East Tennessee but every so often, when I glance up from my work, I see some blue sky peeping out from the grey clouds. When I was checking in on my Etsy shop earlier today, I noticed quite  of my fused glass items were the color of a bright blue sky and I thought I would share some here to brighten your day and mine too!

Most of these pieces are available, so if you see something you like and it's not in the Etsy shop let me know. Some of this fused glass goodness hasn't made it to the shop yet!

Celebrate the Fourth of July safely and enjoy some time with friends and family! I'll be out and about, hopefully on my mountain bike at some point. All this rain has made for sloppy trails that need time to drain and dry.

Sky Blue


bicycle, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

teal, turquoise, wasabi, trinket, jewelry, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

flower, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

bird, , fusography, tweet, twitter, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

camera, fusography, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

bulldog, sweater, fusography, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

high top sneakers, fusography, converse, style, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

just keep pedaling, bicycle, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky, fusography, just keep pedaling

boombox, fused glass, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky


earrings, turquoise, fused glass, ocean, water, rain, Sassy Glass Studio, Knoxville, TN, blue, sky

Want to learn how to create your own fused glass goodness?
Take a Beginner Fused Glass Class!

Sassy Glass Studio, fused glass class, Knoxville, TN, July 2015, beginner fused glass class


Market Square Farmers' Market


Sassy Glass Studio will be back at the Market Square Farmers' Market on Saturday, July 11th from 9am to 2pm.
______________________________________

{Connect with us!}
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Pin us on Pinterest
Peep our snaps on Instagram

No comments: