Browse the Etsy Shop

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Etsy :: New Fused Glass Goodness Available

I don't make New Year's resolutions, but I did set a goal to get new inventory into my Etsy shop beginning January 2nd and I did it! Yay me! I only had 24 or so pieces of my fused glass art in the shop and I have over 100 pieces available, not counting the gazillion pendants I keep creating, and I was feeling a bit selfish that I wasn't making all this fused glass goodness available to the world at large. So, I am working on taking photographs of all my beautiful pieces and writing up the descriptions and listing them on Etsy. It is a time consuming project but well worth the effort. Be sure to keep checking out the shop for new items throughout the month of January!

Here is a preview of some of the items you will now find in the shop. There are lots of great accent pieces perfect for your home or unique gifts. Let me know if you have any design ideas or would like a custom creation. Oh, I almost forgot...the RUFFled dog bone bowl will be making a comeback in the next week or so along with the introduction of the NEW fused glass photograph frames. Stay up-to-date with All Things Sassy by signing up to follow this blog. I will be announcing lots of news during the month of January that you will not want to miss!

No comments: