Browse the Etsy Shop

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Show Your Spirit | Fused Glass Jewelry and More in Your Team's Colors

I will admit I was a little freaked out when I moved to Knoxville in 1999. The University of Tennessee Volunteers had won the National Championship in 1998 and the Big Orange fever was high and rising. Everywhere I turned there was orange. Shirts, hats, car flags, hair clips, dog collars, bathing suits. Anything you could license (or not) was in UT Vols orange or featured the Power 'T' logo. Heck, even the McD's on the Strip near campus was orange.

So, although I knew orange was very popular for the people of Tennessee, I never really jumped on the bandwagon when creating pieces for Sassy Glass Studio. Sure, I made the occasional set of orange and white checkerboard coasters, but I didn't have a line of jewelry or anything. Until now. Check out the UT Vols-inspired fused glass pendants, earrings, hairpins, cocktail rings and tie tacks that are currently available in the shop as well as the coasters that can be custom created in quantities of 1 to 100. Why stop at jewelry or coasters? Plates, platters, bowls and business card holders can be created in orange and white too.

Orange isn't your team's color? No problem! Being from Massachusetts, I don't have allegiance to any particular team so I am more than happy to create jewelry or any of the other pieces mentioned above in your teams colors. Almost any color of the rainbow is available. Just ask! Pricing is the same no matter what the color combination.

Show Your Spirit with Sassy Glass Studio's one-of-a-kind fused glass art and jewelry! Enjoy...












A couple of pieces done in University of North Carolina blue...


Check out more Sassy Glass Studio fused glass art in the shop, find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. There is something Sassy for everyone!

No comments: